iPhone XS Max 256GB
- Body: Stainless steel frame, reinforced glass front, and rear, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Space Gray, Gold and Silver color options.
- Screen: 6.5" bezel-less OLED screen of 1242 x 2688 px resolution, 458ppi. HDR video support, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 12
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic chip (7nm) - Hexa-core 2.49GHz (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 4-core Apple NPU 2-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/256/512GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 with OIS + telephoto F/2.4 with OIS, live bokeh effects (including Portrait mode and Portrait Lightning, adjustable blur), 2x lossless zoom, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide color gamut capture
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30/60fps video, digital video stabilization, depth detection for Portrait mode and animoji
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple, NFC tag reading)
- Battery: 3,174 mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
The largest screen on an iPhone, the biggest battery in an iPhone, the fastest mobile chip on the planet, the best stereo speakers, all-round flagship-grade camera skills. That's the iPhone XS Max and it's quite different from the iPhone X, alright.
The new iPhone XS Max powered by the Apple's first 7nm chipset - the A12 Bionic. The company is famous for making chart-topping and power-efficient chips, so the A12 is building on this legacy.
The highlights of the A12 Bionic are the new manufacturing process and the new 8-core neural engine, which can do up to 5 trillion operations per second, up from the 600 million in A11 Bionic!
|Display Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Screen Size||6.5 Inches|
|Primary Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF|
|Secondary Camera||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3174 mAh battery|